June 11, 2020
Project Controls Reporting
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Background: Mission Support Alliance, LLC (MSA) is the U. S. Department of Energy, Richland Operations Office’s (DOE-RL) prime contractor performing the Hanford Site’s Mission Support Contract (MSC). Objective: The MSA Program Controls department requires a full-time support with the skills and expertise to work as the Project Controls Reporting point of contact. The consultant shall be responsible for the collection and assembly of data/information for the MSA monthly reports (e.g., the MSC Monthly Performance Report), financial reviews, administering of Code of Accounts (COAs) to MSA and other Hanford contractors (OHCs), and other Program Controls-related system data queries and miscellaneous tasks. The position utilizes project management skills and allows for visibility and regular interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, as set forth in this statement of work. Description of Work:
- Coordinating with the Performance Reporting organization to support the data collection and assembly of data for the MSA monthly reports, and financial reviews. This involves:
- Running detailed system reports (i.e., COBRA/PMRS, & HANDI) to analyze and summarize financial information
- Collecting data from multiple sources (i.e., reports, Subject Matter Experts [SMEs], and Points of Contact [POCs])
- Significant interface with MSA Managers, Control Account Managers, and Program Control Analysts, integrating and validating data into established performance reporting formats,
- Coordinate assimilation, preparation, compilation, publishing, clearance and distribution of the MSC Monthly Performance Report to meet all deadlines as noted in the MSC, and
- Assisting with the distribution of internal financial reviews and external interface briefings/reports and presentations
- The ability to develop financial charts and spreadsheets utilizing various computer software applications (MS Office, COBRA/PMRS, and HANDI) to support of Performance Reporting staff with Program Control system data queries and other miscellaneous needs. Prepare proposal plans of action and ensure completion to delivery.
- Working as the COA administrator to review and analyze COA requests, and assign COA numbers as appropriate to MSA and Other Hanford Contractors (OHC). Also: analysis of COA usage and recommending closure of inactive COAs, then updating the database file that links to HANDI and appears on the MSA Finance and Program Controls websites.
- Working with the funds management POC to track and report status on the Integrated Investment Portfolio (IIP) and Other DOE Directed Work Scope (DDWS).
- Supporting all aspects of Program Controls as requested. Typical requests may include support in reviewing and analyzing monthly performance data, documenting CAM Transfers, and supporting updates to management plans, procedures, and desktop guides.
- Bachelor\'s degree in a related discipline (Business, Engineering, or Construction Management) plus 7 years’ experience in Project Controls, Project Management, or related field such as Finance, Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires demonstrated and excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel (i.e., spreadsheets and pivot-tables), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior Project Controls experience using COBRA/PMRS, HANDI, or equivalent systems.
- Proficiency with COBRA Cost Management System, Project Management Reporting System (PMRS), and Hanford Data Integrator (HANDI).
- Background in government financial reporting.
- Knowledge of the Hanford Site mission.
- Knowledge of MSA policies and procedures.
- Excellent follow-through and multi-task skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.