June 12, 2020
Drafting Support for MSA Field Execution
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Background: The Mission Support Alliance (MSA) need support to MSA Field Execution engineering tasks; drafting support is needed to assist in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Communications and Information Technology (IT) engineering disciplines. Task and responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of Facility Modification Packages (FMPs) working closely with designers, engineers construction managers and project managers.
- Incorporating updates and changes from FMPs, DCNs and various project documentation under the direction of designers and engineers.
- Maintain engineering drawing configuration control.
- Perform as-built review and revision of drawings confirming accurate representation of the completed fieldwork.
- Review technical drawings / design packages and provide comments in a timely manner.
- Support other requests as directed by the Field Execution project manager, such as preparing tables, charts, figures, and sketches for documents.
- Provide multi-discipline (e.g. mechanical, electrical, civil, structural) drafting support to MSA Field Execution as directed by the Drafting & Design Manager. The Drafter should be able to:
- Demonstrate competency when using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D software to produce drawings.
- Work collaboratively and take direction from engineering project manager, and construction management.
- Communicate effectively with good written and verbal skills.
- The Drafter will work with other drafters, designers, engineers, construction managers, project managers and interface with the Drafting & Design Manager.
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent demonstrated design drafting experience working for an A/E, or similar company in which system or component design was a function of the organization.
- A minimum of five years using AutoCAD drafting software (a combination of employment and schooling is acceptable).
- Experienced or trained using, at a minimum, AutoCAD version 2019 and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019 or newer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience drafting in electrical, communications, IT, mechanical, civil, or structural engineering disciplines.
- AA/AAS degree from accredited institution.
- Autodesk certified User or Certified Professional credentials.
- Prior experience with Hanford Site and/or other drawing standards and configuration management processes.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.