June 12, 2020
WTCC Requirements Management Software Systems Support
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Background: The MSA Information Management organization has need of an IBM Rational DOORS requirements management specialist to provide technical and professional DOORS software systems support. This specialist will work with MSA Information Management and ourWaste Treatment Completion Company, LLC (WTCC) customers. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Experienced with filtering and specialized views within DOORS
- Experienced with confirming flow-down of requirements into implementing procedures for areas assigned by the Requirements Management Program manager
- Experienced with performing reviews, audits, and assessments of requirements implementation in assigned requirement areas
- Experienced in resolution of identified errors or omissions (e.g., prepare communication to the Requirement Area Managers (RAMS), identifying the issue, and recommending changes to implementing mechanisms within their requirement area)
- Familiar with DOE contracts and contracting, aid in interpretation of the program requirements and implementing mechanisms within assigned requirement areas, including monitoring for changes to requirements and implementing mechanisms
- Experienced with evaluating whether or not specific requirement area implementing mechanisms adequately meet requirements
- Experienced with DOORS report preparation
- Experience in providing DOORS training to RAMs and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Experience with on-call support to RAMs, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and others to ensure sufficient program knowledge is available for users to use DOORS to demonstrate the implementation of their requirements
- Experienced with database management, including issuing login credentials and access rights to users, attribute management for specific needs, and allocation or sub- allocation of requirements
- Experienced with Requirements Management Program on procedural updates when requested.
- 10 years direct work experience in implementation and coordination of automated requirements management tools and processes utilizing IBM Rational DOORS
- Ability to provide technical guidance to requirements management teams related to maintaining quality of requirements
- Ability to investigate and solve requirements management process problems as well as identify and act upon opportunities to make internal process improvements and establish best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Extensive experience required in developing automated requirement management processes
- Intimate knowledge of DOORS modules, administration, attributes, linking, exporting, importing, and report generation
- Experience in implementation policy (e.g., strategic guidance) development
- Experience working with Other Hanford Contractors (OHC)
- Knowledge of WTP programs, policies, and procedures.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.