Durham, North Carolina
June 17, 2020
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires the services of a Business Analyst with broad knowledge of NC FAST and its functionality to provide business and system analysis to support complex business processes and IT systems within the organizational unit.
The purpose of this position is to provide business and system analysis to support complex business processes and IT systems within the organizational unit. This role will analyze business and system processes and recommend changes to policies and procedures, troubleshoot business problems and recommend solutions, assess their impact on business processes, and develop process flows. This position will also support the NC FAST application by assisting outside customers/agents who are accessing the system. This role also requires a high level of customer service experience to act as a member of the operations and maintenance support team responsible for monitoring incoming issues unable to be resolved by Help Desk staff by diagnosing the root cause and resolving isolated issues or, if required, escalating customer issues to development staff. This position works closely with DHHS divisions and technical teams to troubleshoot issues with a focus on determining root cause to prevent recurrence. Issues may be referred to specialized policy staff, software developers and/or client implementation specialists. This position will work with multiple groups to work through complex issues that include replicating, isolating and identifying a root cause while providing workarounds and testing, fixes, and patches, and may assist with setup of staging or test environments. This position may recommend product and process improvement strategies based on perceived trends or patterns in field issues. The position may provide subject matter expertise in the program area(s) and provides knowledge and experience in the direct delivery of services and benefits. With this background, the Business Analyst helps establish functional system analysis, policy support and enforcement criteria, and sets priorities related to the programs, including stakeholder priorities and requests. This role will be a liaison between Policy, Program Management, System Development and A&I Tech Architects to coordinate any system change requests being created, budgeted, approved and implemented.
- Experience leading and/or participating in requirement gathering sessions Required 7 Years
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems. Required 7 Years
- Experience working in a large scale Application/Production Support evnironment. Required 7 Years
- Experience in Customer Service focused activities, with demonstrated ability to think and respond quickly to customer questions. Required 7 Years
- Experience with process engineering for phases of the software development lifecycle including recommending policy and/or procedural changes. Required 7 Years
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships in a matrix environment. Required 7 Years
- Excellent communications skills to clarify statutory, policy, procedures, and requirements related to the program area(s) with staff at all levels. Required 7 Years
- Experience troubleshooting business problems and recommending solutions, or assessing impact on business processes with clients . Required 7 Years
- Broad knowledge of the NC FAST application and functionality. Desired 5 Years
- Experience writing and running SQL queries. Highly desired 5 Years
- Working knowledge of NC social services and Medicaid programs and systems. Desired 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.