Columbia, South Carolina
June 17, 2020
PROJECT_MANAGEMENT - Enterprise Project Manager - Consultant
About The Opportunity
- SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for driving and coordinating Major, Minor and Technical Upgrades in the STO technical environment. Specifically, releases will span across multiple projects and business units that have highly integrated processes, requiring tight management from develop through system integration testing and deployment to production. The Release Consultant will serve as a central point of contact across Business Units, Business Systems PMO and Account Management teams as well as application and infrastructure teams.
- MANAGE ASSIGNED IT PROJECTS FOR THE STO
- PREPARE AND MANAGE PROJECT PLANS, TIMELINES, MEETINGS AND DELIVERABLES.
- FACILITATE COORDINATION BETWEEN PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS AND EXTERNAL PROJECT MANAGERS TO INCLUDE EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- FACILITATE RELEASE SCOPE INTAKE, PLANNING AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT. PROVIDE COMMUNICATION ACROSS THE ORGANIZATION ON THE STATE/STATUS OR RELEASES IN-FLIGHT.
- FACILITATE PHASE GATES FROM TEST THROUGH DEPLOYMENT TO ENSURE IMPLEMENTATION READINESS AND RELEASE STABILITY.
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN RESOURCE PLANNING/CAPACITY MODELS.
- DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WITHIN ASSIGNED PROJECTS.
- Program Management PMBOK Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
- Program Management Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.