Raleigh, North Carolina
June 19, 2020
P14 Curam Reports Dev
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a Curam Reports Developer to assist with reports development activities for NC FAST Project 14.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor to assist with the design and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) reports using Cúram Software. products. The selected candidate will analyze and identify reporting requirements for NC FAST Case Management System reports and develop recommendations to effectively report data of mid to high level complexity. This is related to varied business metrics and for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting reporting solutions, while enhancing existing reports to ensure that solutions continue to meet business needs. Selected candidate must understand the underlying data sources (databases) and interpret requirements provided by the business to analyze operational issues and develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data via reports and dashboards. This includes but is not limited to write complex report queries using big tables, report layouts, necessary supporting data structures. Duties also include gathering and documenting requirements for new reports and changes to existing reports, Analyzing existing complex Reports queries, Analyzing Report and Query Data to fix the Report issue. Write effective SQL queries with large tables with good performance, extraction or collection of data for performing queries, writing reports and developing and analyzing operational performance metrics and reports to ensure the quality and integrity of extracts though the use of validation and audit strategies.
- Experience programming and design of large scale web based distributed systems Required 2 Years
- Experience in using Oracle, Oracle Utilities, ETL tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Required 2 Years
- Experience with SQL scripting and Relational Database modeling Required 2 Years
- Experience with Experience with structured system development methodologies Required 2 Years
- Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting an sense of urgency; independently identify options. Required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures. Required
- Prefer experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects or BIRT Highly desired 2 Years
- Prefer Data Warehouse experience Highly desired 2 Years
- Experience with the Cúram product. Highly desired 2 Years
- Strong SQL Skill Highly desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.