June 23, 2020
Senior Enterprise Architect
About The Opportunity
NTSD is seeking a Network Architect with skills in Cisco routing and switching including all major layer 2 and 3 protocols.
- NTSD is seeking a Network Architect with skills in Cisco routing and switching including all major layer 2 and 3 protocols. In depth experience with Cisco ISE including implementations for wired, wireless, VPN and WiFi. Experience with two factor authentication solutions for switching/routing infrastructure as well as secure MFA solutions. Some responsibilities include:
- Large scale network architect/design solutions
- Network security
- Cisco ISE architecture/design/implementation
- Troubleshooting in-depth network performance issues
- Multi-factor Authentication architecture/design for a large remote workforce
- Process/Procedure documentation
- Experience with Local Area Networks Required 15 Years
- Experience with Wide Area Networks Required 15 Years
- Experience with VPN/MFA Required 15 Years
- Experience with Firewalls including - ASA, Checkpoint and CSM Required 15 Years
- Experience with Session Border Controllers (SBC’s) (SIP and H.323 Required 15 Years
- Experience with Layer 2 and 3 Cisco voice/data networking Required 15 Years
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE or equivalent knowledge Required
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.