June 25, 2020
Senior .net Developer
About The Opportunity
Seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst to support applications supporting the Michigan Department of Education’s (MDE) Health and Nutrition Systems using Agile Methodologies.
- The person in this role will join 2 current developers to maintain existing systems, as well as develop a new web and mobile application. They will be participating in all aspects of Agile development, including Backlog grooming, Spring Planning, Stand ups, Review and Retrospectives. Projects supported will be:
- Michigan Nutrition Database (MIND) – A .net 4.0 web forms application for claims and reimbursement, that support the Child Nutrition Programs offered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- MiND 2.0 – This will be a new .net Core 3.1 application to replace the current MiND application as well as create a new mobile application.
- Gateway – A .net Core 2.0 application which interacts with multiple systems, to improve the user experience for consumers of the MDE Child Nutrition web applications.
- Experience in the IT Profession, in any role Required 3 Years
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 with C#\\VB Required 3 Years
- Developing Systems with Microsoft SQL Server database Required 2 Years
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework Required 2 Years
- API / WCF Web services Required 1 Years
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0 or greater Required 6 Months
- Experience developing application code in adherence to ADA standards (WCAG 2.0, AA) Highly desired 6 Months
- Experience with developing mobile applications with Microsoft Xamarin Desired 6 Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.