June 29, 2020
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- The scope of this project encompasses the following tasks:
- Provide development support with java language code, Java EE and distributed programming (multi-tier architecture) for online and batch application
- Translate technical specifications and/or physical design into code for enterprise system enhancements and changes
- Identify and resolve defects using the configuration management tools and processes
- Create and modify batch jobs for enterprise application(s) using the batch framework
- Write Structure Query Language (SQL) and read the data models
- Create, modify, and interpret XML code and documents
- Create, modify and maintain forms
- Create and modify Java Server Pages
- Create and modify reports for enterprise application(s)
- Assist Business Analyst in creating and modifying requirements documentation
- Participate in Joint Application Requirements (JAR) and Joint Application Development (JAD) session for gathering requirements and performing requirement analysis
- Participate in test inspections throughout the development life cycle to identify issues and verify methodology compliance of enterprise application(s)
- Develop and support key business processes in support of the enterprise applications(s)
- Support implementation and deployment of production release activities
- Peer review code for team members and provide timely feedback
- Review and update technical documentation and provide technical documentation when no documentation exists
- Provide training and mentoring to CalPERs’ team members to ensure continued maintenance of the application
- Identify and develop solutions to resolve timely emergency and/or highly complex business problems
- Develop and document technical solutions to resolve complex business and/or technical issues.
- Work with team members across all functional domains to enhance enterprise system focused on Java development, Application programming Interface (API) and integration, using CalPERS approved frameworks supporting traditional waterfall and/or agile methodology delivery
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience performing architecture quality assurance for complex projects and initiatives; performing enterprise applications integration (EAI); defining and developing shared services architectures; designing and developing component architectures; and/or defining enterprise technology architectures; at least three (3) years of said experience must have been at a high level both technically and in measure of responsibility
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of experience working as a solution architect, in providing solutions that aligns with enterprise architecture and aligns with business process in use.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in reviewing various software frameworks like web application framework, java script frameworks and recommending based on a set of customer provided criteria.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience incorporating new technologies into existing enterprise IT systems.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience Eclipse IDE or similar IDEs
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience Clear Case; Clear Quest; JIRA; BITBUCKET; SVN or similar configuration tools.
- Experience working with public pension systems. Experience with Governmental Retirement Benefits and Health Programs functions and processes similar to CalPERS highly preffered.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.