June 29, 2020
Senior Technical Specialist or System Architect / Solution Architect or Application Architect or Business Architect
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- The scope of this project encompasses the following tasks:
- Provide consultation to staff in evaluating, testing, adopting, implementing and supporting the appropriate edition of Windows Server 2019 (i.e., Foundation, Essential, Standard and Datacenter), to standardize and effectively host virtual and physical servers to meet business and technical requirements;
- Provide expertise in Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and Azure SSO, DNS, and DHCP with redundancy, VMWare vSphere 7.x, Active Directory Rights Management, O365/Azure/Exchange Online, Certificate Services, Windows clustering, and PowerShell for IT operations and optimization;
- Design, build, configure, test, and implement Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory Federation Services, DHCP, DNS and IP Address Management services for high availability and resiliency;
- Provide consultation to staff in operations and management of O365.
- Provide consultation to staff in establishing and adopting standard configurations for Windows Server 2016/19 on VMWare virtual servers and Azure/AWS cloud servers;
- Build and configure Windows 2016/19 servers on VMWare, Azure, or AWS platforms;
- Design and implement a standard Failover Cluster to host SQL Always-On clustering capability;
- Provide technical support in planning, testing, and implementing changes to servers in non-production and production environments;
- Assess and recommend improvements to current processes and procedures;
- Provide and utilize documented materials (e.g., processes, procedures, specifications, etc.) to provide technical knowledge transfer to staff.
- Educate CalPERS application owners on 2019 server functionality/features to make the migration to 2019 server desirable.
- Five (5) years comprehensive and practical experience supporting and maintaining Windows Server 2016/2019, VMWare vSphere 6.x/7.x
- Five (5) years of experience designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting AD Federated Services, Certificate Services, Cloud Technologies, Exchange Online and Office 365 admin.
- Five (5) years of experience designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server environments with Windows Active Directory 2008/2012/2016 GPO’s, Windows clustering, DNS and DHCP, MS SCCM/SCOM, and SQL Always On.
- Advanced-level PowerShell experience.
- MCSE Certifications.
- Windows Servers 2012 and 2016
- Azure or AWS experience
- ITIL and SDLC.
- VMWare Specialist
- Data Center Virtualization.
- Experience as an administrator supporting and automating Active Directory and O365
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.