July 6, 2020
Application Developer IV
About The Opportunity
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor\'s degree in a related area and at least at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related rea.
- The purpose of this request is to procure an IS System Analyst. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Shall modify software of the Road Usage Charge system
- Shall perform unit testing on completed code to ensure requirements are met.
- Shall perform ad-hoc research in RUC systems to identify production bugs identified by users.
- Shall produce design specifications for implementations and modifications to the RUC systems.
- Shall participate in planning meetings.
- Prepare tickets to coordinate software releases
- Produce monthly status report of work completed.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customers needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Business Process Development and documenting.
- Has experience with research and analysis.
- Knowledgeable of transportation and Road Usage Charge (RUC) industry
- AJAX Proficient No
- ASP. NET Proficient Yes
- C# Advanced Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
- Data Analysis No
- Data Modeling Proficient No
- DBA Proficient No
- HTML Proficient No
- IIS Novice No
- JSON Advanced Yes
- Microsoft .NET Framework Expert Yes
- Microsoft SQL Server Advanced Yes
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Advanced Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Proficient No
- MS Team Foundation Server (IFS) Advanced Yes
- MVC Advanced No
- Restful Web Services Advanced Yes
- SOAP Proficient Yes
- SQL Advanced No
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS Proficient No
- Team work Advanced No
- VisualStudio Advanced Yes
- XML Proficient No
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.