July 6, 2020
Application Systems Analyst/Programmer IV
About The Opportunity
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization\'s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelor\'s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field\'s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- THIS IS PART TIME FOR 9 MONTHS SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
- The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management/Systems Analysis services for ODOT Transportation Applications Development (TAD within the Information Systems Branch(ISB). The work is primarily in support of the TSD (Transportation Safety Division). There is an emerging IT project to procure and implement a commercial software system to replace the existing Safety Grants Management System. This position interacts with ODOT business customers as well as IT systems teams. The primary tasks the contractor will perform, but not limited to are listed as follows:
- Analyze current ODOT business systems and develop AS-IS business process documentation
- Assist business in developing TO-BE business process documentation
- Develop Software Needs and requirements
- Develop Business Needs and Requirements
- Develop executive level presentations that synthesize future project initiative efforts.
- Manage Scope, Schedule, Budget, and resourcing for the project.
- Primary focus will be on the Project Initiation and product procurement activities. Establish the long term project schedule and collaborate with the chosen vendor to establish an executable project plan. Provide steering committee leadership and collaboration for the project Understanding of Procurement Practices is mandatory
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Business Process Analysis Advanced Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
- Data Analysis Advanced Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Advanced Yes
- MS Project Proficient Yes
- Project management Advanced Yes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.