Columbia, South Carolina
July 7, 2020
CL - Quality Assurance Analyst - Project Lead
About The Opportunity
South Carolina seeks experts in Quality Assurance Tester – Project Lead Testing of small to large projects for SCDHHS.
- Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
- Develop test plans, QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product management and software development teams.
- Design and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
- Test software applications for reliability and stability.
- Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical applications including negative testing and usability.
- Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
- Define, implement, and evangelize best practices, processes, and policies which are established internally and by applying industry best practices.
- Ensure projects adhere software testing governance policies, best practices and guidelines and recommend improvements.
- Become the “Trusted Advisor” for both OIM and business partners in the quality assurance arena.
- Oversees the Test Planning Resource Estimation & Allocation Request.
- Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey information and functional improvements.
- Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections and adhere to established governance standards.
- Provides oversight/approval of vendor unit/system integrated test plans and test results.
- Provide guidance on the preparation/review of test plans.
- Provide guidance on the preparation/review of test scripts/scenarios.
- Preparation/review of test reports.
- Checking progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve exceptions.
- Train and mentor a testing team of professions with the appropriate testing management.
- REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
THE ABILITY TO:
- 8 years translating business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios.
- 8 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems.
- Working knowledge of ONE of the following: Spice, TPI, TMMI, CMMI OPF, OPD and PPQA process areas.
- Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the execution of testing activities.
- Should be able to communicate and publish status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test phase and articulate the details to the Development teams.
- Direct hands on experience with formal test design techniques like Equivalence Class Partitioning and Pairwise Analysis.
- Experience with test design tools like PICT or equivalent orthogonal based tools. REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field. Years of experience can substitute for formal education (5 years). REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS:
- None required. Technical and/or Project Management certifications from recognized sources are desirable.
- PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- 3 years Medicaid or healthcare experience.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business processes.
- Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence.
- Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology) & in an AGILE delivery.
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.