July 8, 2020
IT Security Analyst 3
About The Opportunity
Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at an agency to ensure the internal IT security controls for an agency are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Member of the Michigan Security Operations Center (MiSOC) and will focus on Engineering supporting the following functional areas:
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Security Operations
- Threat Analytics
- Configure, troubleshoot, upgrade and support security infrastructure devices
- Support various security platforms, including but not limited to: Vulnerability Management platform (Tenable); Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platform (IBM’s QRadar); Content Filtering (WebSense); and various Symantec security platforms.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to the following program areas and opportunities.
- Recruitment Information (For CAI Requisitions)
Resource Tasks: SOC
- Please complete the table below for any requested skills or certifications that are requested of this resource: Skillset/Certifications Required/Desired Years of Experience
- Cyber Security Certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CEH, SANS, etc. Required 4 years
- Platform Related Certification (MCSE, RHCE, etc.) Highly Desired 4 years
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field Highly Desired 4 years
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer or *nix/Windows server engineer Required 4 years
- Experience in building and maintaining systems Required 4 years
- Experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications Required 4 years
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures Required 4 years
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures Highly desired 4 years
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security Required 4 years
- Problem solving skills Required 4 years
- Experience in Security Operations and System Engineering Required 4 years
- Practical experience with Vulnerability Management Tools (eg. Quals, Tenable) Desired 4 years
- Practical Experience with SIEM Tools (eg. IBM QRadar, Splunk) Desired 4 years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.