Raleigh, North Carolina
July 14, 2020
Project Manager- Expert
About The Opportunity
An IT Project Manager is required to aid and support the Agency in the implementation of multiple medium to large IT projects at the North Carolina Department of Revenue (NC DOR). Experience with Telephony projects is highly preferred. PMP is REQUIRED.
- IT PROJECT MANAGER
- The North Carolina Department of Revenue has a need for an experienced IT Project Manager. This position will be responsible for managing multiple medium to large projects, possibly involving external vendors and multiple business areas. The Project Manager will:
- Manage technology projects (including procurement, resource acquisition, budgeting; developing, monitoring and controlling schedules; identifying and resolving issues and risks; and communicating status to stakeholders)
- Translate generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans.
- Work effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors, and senior management in accomplishing project objectives.
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes for the customer.
- Work closely with the Project Sponsor(s) and Governance Committees to facilitate decisions necessary for project delivery
- Develop and maintain project documentation including status reports and schedules/timelines and various detailed plans for Communication, Risk Management, Deployment and others as required.
- Resolve political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the project.
- Oversee change requests associated with the project.
- Oversee vendor relations and procurement related to the project
- Drive project work to completion Preferences
- Experience with Telephony, Print services and general software development projects is HIGHLY preferred.
- Proven experience in delivering projects on-time, within budget, as designed, that meet the customer requirements. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated understanding of the Project Management Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK®, PMI\'s Project Management Standard, PM tools and templates. PMP ce Required 7 Years
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies is preferred. Required 7 Years
- Well versed in delivery of IT projects from requirements, through design, build, test and train. Required 7 Years
- Leadership on complex projects. Well-developed facilitation skills are required. Required 7 Years
- Consultative services that support the project team, sponsors and other stakeholders on the strategies for moving project forward. Required 7 Years
- Ability to work with the customer to build a trusted advisor relationship by applying expertise and knowledge to achieve sustainable relationships Required 7 Years
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Required 7 Years
- Experience with Telephony, Print services and general software development projects is preferred. Highly desired
4 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.