Durham, North Carolina
July 14, 2020
O&M Curam Dev- Junior
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires a junior level technical developer/programmer to assume significant delivery responsibilities to support NC FAST Operations and Maintenance.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks s contract resource to assist with the development and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) using Cúram Software.
- This resource will have significant delivery responsibilities as part of NC FAST development, and will act as the point of contact on site for development-related questions and issues that arise which cannot be addressed by a technical consultant. They will work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on design and development issues.
- Duties include but are not limited to: functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management for the implementation of NC FAST.
- Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Cúram. These activities will involve the use of COTS Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in Cúram, Cúram Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere. Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the NC FAST Project Manager, and adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
- Cúram V6 Certified Developer Required
- Social enterprise management experience. Required 3 Years
- Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing. Required 3 Years
- Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules. Required 3 Years
- Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues. Required 3 Years
- Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users. Required 3 Years
- Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Required 3 Years
- Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options. Required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures. Required
- Experience using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT). Required 3 Years
- Experience using Oracle and Subversion. Required 3 Years
- Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL. Required 3 Years
- Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL). Required 3 Years
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools. Highly desired
- Experience with state government IT Functions. Highly desired
- Experience with the Curam Child Care Module Desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.