Durham, North Carolina
July 14, 2020
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires the services of aDeveloper/Automation Tester to support development and implementation of NC FAST projects.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor resource to assist with the development and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) as a Developer/Automation Test Scripts Writer. Duties include analyzing business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents, analyzing and developing requirements into test conditions, development and execution of automated scripts using Selenium to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. This position is responsible for reviewing automated test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts. This position coordinates testing, reports and tracks automated testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, works with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports. This position is responsible for automated test scripting data collection and analysis according to the project plan schedule and ensuring adherence to standard practices and procedures.
- Experience and proficiency in using HP test tools including Test Director/Quality Center 9.0 or higher and Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.5 or higher Required 3 Years
- Experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications. Required 3 Years
- Experience with requirements analysis and automated test cases/script development. Required 3 Years
- Experience with automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans and reviewing test cases. Required 3 Years
- Java Development experience. Required 2 Years
- Good oral and written communications skills in order to interact on a daily basis with system developers, business analysts, and others. Required
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance. Required
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Required
- Experience developing and executing Selinium automated test scripts. Required 2 Years
- Experience with testing Curam products. Highly desired 1 Years
- Experience testing for a health and human services project. Highly desired 1 Years
- Experience with executing SQL to validate or test. Desired 6 Months
- Experience navigating on a UNIX platform. Desired 6 Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.