Durham, North Carolina
July 15, 2020
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires the services of a technical architect to support the design and development of NC FAST Operations and Maintenance projects.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contractor resources to assist with the development and implementation of NC . The primary purpose of this role is to provide senior-level business and systems analysis, modeling, system architecture and programming for NC FAST application development and maintenance operations using Java programming technology. This role will perform business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Enterprise Framework Components. Duties include participation in project planning and estimating efforts; consultation and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems; monitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables; making recommendations to management on enterprise development practices, and tools; mentoring and training other organizational unit applications development staff in standard development practices, standards and tools; providing status and time reporting; monitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures; and application/information system assessment and performance monitoring.
- This role requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set and which can serve as a mentor in this area(s) to others. This resource is required to understand advanced database concepts. This position requires independent initiative and action in decision making, analysis, design, programming, and troubleshooting arenas. On call and extended hours may be required depending on client automation needs.
- Experience working in the technical architecture field in enterprise software suite. Required 7 Years
- Experience in Oracle Databases and Utilities. Required 7 Years
- Experience in J2EE, JSP, Struts/Spring framework, eclipse, and Java Scripting Required 7 Years
- Experience in XML, WebSphere, Junit, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL and XML. Required 7 Years
- Experience in translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to identify options independently, develop solutions, and take action when responding to customer needs. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platforms. Required 7 Years
- Experience with programming techniques and languages (Object Oriented Design, IIS); Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with React framework Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with the Curam software suite of products. Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience in working with Application interfaces development and maintenance. Highly desired 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.