July 16, 2020
Warehouse Associate 1st shift
About The Opportunity
- Need a warehouse associate who has hands on experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment. Must be able to lift 55lbs with a minimum of high school diploma required.
Shift timings Shift 1: 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 55lb. products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications. Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills. Courteous and professional demeanor.
- Able to operate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
- Qualifications, Experience and Training :
- This is an entry-level position; experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift 55lb.
- A high school diploma is required. Work Authorization US Citizen Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.