July 16, 2020
Warehouse Associate 3rd Shift
About The Opportunity
Warehouse Associate Classification: Non-exempt Department: Operations/ Warehouse Reports to: Warehouse Manager.
- Safely and efficiently pull product from warehouse for delivery to local customers. Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 55lb. products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor.
- Able to operate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
- Qualifications, Experience and Training : This is an entry-level position; experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment is desirable. Required Skills
- Warehouse Associate Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.