King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
July 16, 2020
Fraud Review Analyst
About The Opportunity
- Fraud Review Analyst: 6 Month Contract
- Work Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
- Work Hours: 11AM -PM EST
- Will be responsible for investigating and identifing fraud by reviewing data sets and possibly contacting cardholders for verification. Handles inbound and outbound calls from cardholders and customer service agents. Enters accurate detailed notes in regards to each order reviewed.Investigates possible trends while reviewing cases manually. Must adapt to change well as fraud is a constantly evolving trend.
- The Fraud Team is looking for a Fraud Analyst I to join a team of best-in class analysts. The Fraud Analyst’s primary function is to review transactions for fraudulent activity, effectively balancing productivity and accuracy. They use a variety of internal and external systems and tools to execute their investigation, developing an efficient review workflow. Fraud Review analysts work cross-functionally with other teams to identify and communicate fraud trends and/or anomalies they uncover. Roles & Responsibilities
- This position will report directly to a Fraud Review Supervisor and work alongside a team of Fraud Review Analysts. He or she will be expected to effectively succeed at the day-to-day workflow of an analyst. This role requires the candidate to be self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail. The Fraud Review analyst will be held to meeting department goals and working in an extremely challenging card-not-present fraud climate.
- Investigates and identifies fraud by reviewing data sets and possibly contacting cardholders for verification.Handles inbound and outbound calls from cardholders and customer service agents.Enters accurate detailed notes in regards to each order reviewed.Investigates possible trends while reviewing cases manually.Must adapt to change well as fraud is a constantly evolving trend. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- High School Diploma/GED- Exceptional communication skills. Strong analytical skills. Self-starter with exceptional attention to detail- Must be organized and be able to prioritize work- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals in a metrics driven organization- Effectively manage cross-functional relationships- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite- Willingness and flexibility to work all shifts including weekends and overtime
- Desired Qualifications:- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Math, Economics, or Business related field, preferred- Direct experience with e-commerce or bank fraud- Knowledge and/or experience with Oracle and/or SQL- Fluency in a foreign language a big plus – preferably Spanish, German, French or Italian
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.