July 17, 2020
About The Opportunity
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor\'s degree in a related area and 8+ years of experience.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- PCI and audit conformance analysis and engineering tasks
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects
- Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues.
- Minimum qualifications: 5+ years\' experience in a development role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST,Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring desirable Required Skills
- SOA - REST - WebServices - Java/JavaEEDeveloper - Apache - Camel Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.