San Jose, California
July 17, 2020
User Interface Developer Sr.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for front-end engineers, working with ads teams. Needs people who work on Client stack preferably, not required that they’ve been at eBay though. Stack includes, node, java script, and old raptor stacks? We are building new modules that work with campaign management. This person needs to understand Client code base. Ideally someone who has worked with Client code base, don’t have a lot of time to ramp up, very crucial projects starting. Raptor and node are needed to build these ad projects. Build modules that work with new and existing systems. Work with all different teams here. Don’t need to have to have react or angular JS frameworks because most frameworks are home-grown. Can compromise on back end, candidates doesn’t need strong full stack, just familiarity.
- We want front-end engineers, 3-7 years of experience. Should have released code and production projects. Worked with bugs.
- Interviews – phone screen with a senior engineer, coding assessment using coding pad, then onsite for final.
- Needs to be onsite for work, maybe after a time, can work from home one day/week.
- Formal scrum process, sprints, grooming, and planning so the person needs to participate in those meetings.
- Particular frameworks on the front end? No. just looking for people with core language skills, core java script and front-end is important. Required Skills
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.