July 21, 2020
Technical Support Engineer
About The Opportunity
- Campaign Execution Engineer – Operations
- Marketers are increasingly relying on technology to help them solve their biggest challenges and increase loyalty, retention, acquisition, and revenue. As a Campaign Execution Engineer – Operations, your main responsibility will be to provide technical oversight and help our internal teams and partners be successful with their marketing campaign. You will solve complex technical challenges such as diagnosing multiple data systems via multiple protocols, identifying and recommending solutions that can provide value for millions of customers, and helping connect customers to all the products and services at Client place.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Your knowledge of databases, programming languages, and web technologies will enable you to provide a level of technical solutions to achieve customer success.
- You will be the expert of our tools and system for delivering standard methodologies to internal marketing groups at Client.
- Performing root cause analysis on campaign implementation issues with the goal of enabling both peers and marketers to grow their knowledge of the product.
- Educating internal teams and partners on specific product functionality required to resolve their issues.
- Working collaboratively with Application and Systems engineering team members and members of other teams such as product management, engineering, security and infrastructure.
- Writing and presenting internal informal courses on solving areas of product functionality and implementation.Solving issues related to 3rd party software applications
- Duties may also include working in conjunction with other members on special teams or projects such as migrations, upgrades, product testing, implementations, and follow-up training of users and newer team members.
- Prior experience in the realm of digital marketing in at least one the following -
- Providing operational and campaign execution for Marketing emails
- Providing operational and execution support in the implementation of tags, pixels, cookies on a site to enable marketing campaigns
- Providing operational and execution support in data systems such as Customer Data Platform (CDP) or CRM system
- Providing operational and execution support in configuring systems and tools to run promotions, affiliate partnerships,· Significant experience in a software
- environment implementing/supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications
- Experience with one or more database platforms (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL, or MySQL) is required
- Experience with web services APIs, database connector.
- A proven knowledge of database-centric, internet-based systems Required Skills
- Digital marketing - Technical Support Engineer - campaign execution Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- Highly Organized, curious and interested in learning new technologies
- Demonstrates awareness and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Worked in a technical role recently (within the past 5 years) that was working with business enterprise customers
- Has held a role that required at least 20% of their time to be spent problem solving with data
- Ability to multi-task and work through problems independently
- Excellent Communications skills (written & verbal)
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.