San Mateo, California
July 22, 2020
About The Opportunity
The person in this role will be charge of managing strategic programs within the Client Marketplace Organization. The role of Program Manager will drive the execution of complex projects, work streams, and programs by managing and modifying associated project plans; managing task timelines; formatting and maintaining project data; organizing and facilitating communication materials to ensure successful roll-outs and implementations; developing solutions and contingency plans for issues that have been escalated by internal and external partners. This position will also manage the implementation of business solutions; leveraging best practices from cross-functional partners to streamline and improve processes; analyzing and interpreting information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency. The Program Manager will organize, analyze, and interpret data and information; providing insights on current and future business growth needs; conduct analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends; translate data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives; and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business goals.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently lead and manage multiple interactive projects including site feature and category updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, online media placements, and more.
- Lead communications and manage workflow between all stakeholders including internal design, copy, content, marketing, production, development and business leads.
- Develop and negotiate schedules to allow adequate time for all process steps.
- Traffic assets through the review process, parse feedback, and manage change requests.
- Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a member-centric point of view on design and interaction and advocate for the highest quality result.
- A combination of agency and in-house experience would be valuable.
- Required Skills
- Program Manager Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.