San Jose, California
July 22, 2020
Product Marketing Manager
About The Opportunity
Crowdstaffing is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help drive the overall go-to-market strategy and execution for our suite of SaaS products. You possess a strong understanding of enterprise buyer mindset as well as a depth of technical expertise when it comes to HR or Talent Acquisition solutions. You love partnering with and enabling sales teams, and value time in front of customers getting to know their needs and what makes them tick. Additionally, you’re excited to act as a key thought leader for the company while working on everything from writing a whitepaper or blog post, building a demo video, working a trade show booth, to answering RFP questions.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- GTM Strategy – Collaboratively develop the overall go-to-market strategy with the objective of building product awareness, establishing product leadership, and driving demand.
- Buyer Personas – Develop relevant buyer personas and buyer journey mapping for all products covering various buyers, how they buy, what influences them, and their buying criteria.
- Product Messaging – Develop detailed product messaging framework that articulates positioning, value proposition & competitive differentiation for each target audience.
- Core product collateral – Develop creative marketing collateral inclusive of product brochures, presentations, landing pages, datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, and videos.
- Launch – Plan the marketing launch of new products and major releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Channel Strategy – Determine the right GTM channels (landing pages, SEO, events, advertising, analysts, PR) for each product and measure channel effectiveness.
- Sales Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of products to the sales team. Develop sales-enablement kits to support the selling process, including tools, materials and training.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence – Be the expert on the market, buyers and competitors and how to position against evolving market landscape and competition.
- Demand Generation – Work jointly with Digital Marketing to develop and implement demand gen strategies that foster an industry-leading customer experience and journey.
- Branding – Incorporate a consistent and compelling branding strategy across all marketing channels, including the company website, sales collateral, and marketing assets.
- Measure Outcomes – Set and deliver on KPIs, helping ensure successful execution of various initiatives.
- Preferred Qualifications
- You love coming up with marketing strategies that drive success
- You love to tell stories, evangelize your product, and help others see the path to success
- You know how to structure messaging to help others consistently tell the right stories
- You\'ve done more product launches than you can count
- You\'re a continuous content creator.
- Did we mention that you love to create every kind of content?
- You\'re the kind of product marketer that demand generation experts love to work with.
- You can move fast when you need to, but also know when it’s time to implement processes, tools, and best practices
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in enterprise SaaS marketing, ideally in a disruptive B2B company.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Institute or equivalent Product Marketing certification preferable.
- Strong technical knowledge of HR and/or Talent Acquisition solutions.
- Full-lifecycle experience in launching new products in the market, from defining the product messaging, positioning and branding, to developing and executing launch plans, to awareness and demand creation across channels.
- Track record of developing core product collateral, including presentations, web pages, brochures, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers.
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with the ability to translate customer needs into meaningful value propositions & core messaging, including a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Experience supporting Sales by creating market relevant content and sales enablement.
- Right blend of creative and analytical skills. Highly process driven.
- Growth mindset with an avid desire to continually learn and expand skill set.
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience optimizing and improving results with data and with strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of high performance while working in a fast-growing company.
- Very high on personal and professional integrity. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.