July 22, 2020
Field Support Representative 2
About The Opportunity
- The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements. Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations. Assists with the development of Site Procedure
- Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of RICOH Service Excellence. This is a contract to hire opportunity, working days are Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week and working timings is 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements. Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations. Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of RICOH Service Excellence. An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations of one or more MS locations for all contracted service. Assists with new MS site implementation.
- Utilizes TRAC for tracking onsite services. Understand site requirements and performing associated duties. Knowledgeable of all area services within assigned accounts. Performs daily visual inspection of site services and Ricoh and customer compliancy to safety. Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff. Optimizes services and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines. Fills in for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, may include site supervisor.
- Coordinates all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts. Answer questions for the other staff during completion of in-house and off-site services. Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment. Is responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback. Is responsible for raising customer issue to ESM/AOM, Supports the resolution to completion. Validate Site Procedures guide documentation, escalating gaps to SM/ESM/AOM. Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management. Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Focus daily time to overseeing employee work and answering questions. Ensures field compliance with RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements. Proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center. Arrange for service calls and follow through on escalations. Effectively escalate technical issues as defined in site procedures guide. May order operational supplies for support of contracted services per procedures guide. Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed. Proficient in implementation, documentation of site procedures, and sufficient quantity to support operations now and in the future. Other duties as assigned
- Details from the manager:
- The FSR candidate will support 6 locations within the city.
- The candidate should have printing/copy experience and finish work.
- Training will be provided.
- Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training, and vacations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and walk/stand long periods of time.
- If the candidate is asked to travel to a different location during the same day, mileage will be reimbursed.
- COVID - candidate must wear a mask at all times, temperature check, social distancing. JOB DESCRIPTION FROM HR
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience.
- Post High School education encouraged and preferred.
- Requires valid, violation-free driver’s license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
- Possesses ability to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
- Possesses ability to adapt to changing situations, flexibility, high motivation and sense of urgency.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Possesses judgment in making sound justifiable decisions and taking action in solving problems.
- Possesses ability to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
- Possesses commitment to task by having started and persisted with specific courses of action.
- Possesses excellent oral communication skills by being able to clearly present information through the spoken word in positive and negative circumstances.
- Possesses working knowledge of account services to facilitate job scheduling.
- Possesses ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions from customers and effectively translate to site resources.
- Possesses ability to resolve customer related issues.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot and coordinate problem resolution.
- Possesses proficiency in the use of MS, Mac and Lynx computers.Under the direction of the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, promotions and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.