July 22, 2020
Sr On-Site Service Specialist
About The Opportunity
- The primary job will be Mail production/shipping. Candidate will be using mail inserters, mail meters, printers, and a computer for shipping purposes. Must be able to lift up 50 lbs and stand/walk for long periods of time.
- This is a contract opportunity, working days are Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week and working timings is 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- This is a company mailing distribution project that entails inserting multiple items in to an outgoing envelope.
- Candidates may be needed 1-3 days prior and after the dates outlined to prepare for the mailings and organize after completion of projects.
- This is not a continuous assignment.
- There is no work on the days between projects.
- Ideally we can find people that are interested in returning for each project, but that is not necessary.
- This is a trainable position and we can have new people each month if that is what works.
- If candidates come in and excel in their work ethic, Site Manager will look at long term/temp to perm opportunities that they can be considered for.
- Looking for candidates that reliable and punctual.
- The following is the basic outlined job description for Starbucks retail Distribution.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently throughout day
- Must have manual dexterity
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to read small print
- Must understand basic shipping process
- Must have basic computing skills
- Please make sure they understand, It’s not an office environment it’s a mailroom/warehouse location.
- Starbucks has mailing projects throughout the year and Ricoh in general has many positions open within the Seattle area.
- This is a GREAT opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door and showcase their skills.
- If candidate does well, there is the possibility of movement within Ricoh at other sites.
- Looking for people with good attendance that can make the commitment to work daily 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri throughout the duration of the project. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.