San Jose, California
July 23, 2020
Program Manager II
About The Opportunity
The Program Management Office (PMO) charter is to undertake complete ownership of end-to-end delivery of critical initiatives through the integration of business, technical, and operations workstreams. We empower world-class teams to create one-of-a-kind experiences that enrich the lives of millions. We are looking for a passionate Program Manager to secure positive outcomes from cross-functional teams including engineering teams, marketing teams, business leaders and operations managers.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for support of large programs, create appropriate documentation, including but not limited to: agendas, minutes, and capturing accomplishments.
- Develops supporting documentation and monitors timeliness and scheduled resources for projects, develops & reports on project metrics, project planning & scheduling, collation, and alignment of status reports, ensures compliance with practices, policies, procedures, goals of project sponsors, and approved methodologies.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Experience with business operations cadence management.
- Experience compiling data reports and driving analysis.
- Familiarity with survey administration a plus. Required Skills
- Program Manager - Cadence Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.