July 23, 2020
Data Entry Clerk
About The Opportunity
- Shift Timing - 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- The Data Entry Clerk will enter prescription data into the computer system from the prescription (Rx) received from the doctor. Review all incoming data to ensure accuracy and completeness. Communicate with Customer Service Department and/or lab personnel to solve issues.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary Duties
- Prioritizing of work based on start dates, follow all S.O.P’s.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes
- Compares data entered with source documents or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered
- Communicates with Customer Service Department and/or personnel to solve issues.
- Must know additional information when it applies: company billing policy, lens availability, frame manufacturers
- Maintain neatness of workstation Secondary Duties
- Receive Modem and Internet transfers
- Receiving Frames in System
- Archiving work PRODUCTION AND QUALITY GOALS
- Produce 40 jobs per hour with less than 1% errors.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 1 year data entry (any field) or DVI entry required
- 2 years optical field
- Basic computer skills Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic optical knowledge and understanding of optical terms.
- The ability to communication openly with others and work as a team.
- Must be able to work overtime or flexible shifts when needed.
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
- .Must be able to understand and implement work instructions.
- Must be able to understand basic job work tickets.
- The ability to do simple/basic math
- Work without supervision10 key-by-touch and 45 wpm typing skills
- Able to memorize data accurately Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills with ability to multi-task between different programs Required Skills
- Data Entry Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.