New Haven, Connecticut
July 24, 2020
Sr On-Site Service Specialist
About The Opportunity
- The candidate will be working at a Student Package Center.
- Parking is difficult in the area and the candidate will have to pay for parking. There is public transportation available to get to the worksite.
- This position will require flexibility to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate must have the ability to maintain strict focus scanning and tracking packages received using customer provided handheld scanner and maintaining written documents.
- The candidate will be on their feet most of the day working inside and outside
- ** Maintaining social distancing, must wear a mask outside and inside **.
- Will need to lift, bend, walk, and must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs unassisted.
- Candidates will need to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Candidate must have the ability to maintain strict focus scanning and tracking packages received using customer provided hand held scanner and maintaining written documents.
- Candidates will need to have deliver a high level of customer service. Required Skills
- Scanners - Scanning - Packager - packaging Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.