Moreno Valley, California
July 24, 2020
Operations Support Technician
About The Opportunity
- This position is responsible for performing repairs and maintenance of machinery, equipment, buildings and building systems while providing customer service to all levels of employees. This role will also interface with suppliers and vendors.
- - Duration: 6months, temp-to-hire opportunity
- - TargetStart: ASAP
- - Shift hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday -Friday – Some Saturday work is required
- - Interview:Phone then possibly video.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- -What specific repairs would this person be responsible for regarding the conveyor?Broken belts, misaligned sensors or conveyor stops working need to be able to diagnose the issue. No electrical that’s handled by a certified electrician.
- -How much housekeeping/cleaning would this person be responsible for?50%
- -And what cleaning would it entail- (ex: cleaning toilets, bathrooms, offices, breakrooms, etc.)Sometimes cleaning is required on restrooms. For the most part we have a cleaning company that comes in after the shift and cleans all restrooms and breakrooms. Breakroom countertops, restroom countertops will need to be wiped when dirty during the day. Warehouse will require sweeping when needed outside the building trash will need to be picked up almost daily.
- -How many people are on this team, and how many people on the team are located onsite at Moreno Valley?4 of us located in SD
- -How are the job duties split?Right now I send one tech up from corp. daily to do the day to day facilities tasks.
- Facilities experience and conveyor experience is a must
- Partial janitorial/repairs
- Cleaning experience
- VERY fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years’ experience building operations and maintenance Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.