Rancho Cordova, California
August 3, 2020
DOCUMENT SPECIALIST 2
About The Opportunity
Client is looking for candidate who achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Interviews for this position are done in groups (due to COVID social distancing will be practice)
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner by reading and writing in English.
- Troubleshoots problems by communicating effectively and promptly to manager.
- Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized work station.
- The candidates are provided a packet with several documents and are given specific instructions. This includes removing staples, sorting the documents, and then putting the packets back together in the proper order.
- We are looking for the following 1. Workflow (is candidate organised and know how to keep paper in order)
- COVID related - Mask is provided, social distancing practice, and site sanitization. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
2. Following instructions
5. Speed (this is last we pay attention to during the interview).
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.