August 4, 2020
Inventory Control 1st Shift
About The Opportunity
One of our clients is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist who will grow at our [location] facility.
- The primary purpose of the Inventory Control Specialist is to count, track and issue materials to internal and external customers. This position is a “hands on? position with an administrative component. The position will have dual responsibilities to support the Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Service teams. The incumbent is expected to work independently with limited supervision. In addition, the role would typically retrieve, organize, analyze data and make informed recommendations to management.
- PTR team members are driven by a desire to be the best. All members of the PTR team is expected to have a level of dedication, drive and ability that will make PTR the industry leader. The individual will play an important support role that will support the PTR Service and Supply Chain Management team. Roles & Responsibilities
- In this role you will:
- Coordinate Inventory Control Activities (Weekly Cycle Counts of Floor Stock, Inventory Adjustments as required and Root Cause Analysis)
- Understand the impact of Inventory Adjustments on Profitability
- Create Inventory Reports for Internal SCM use
- Perform Inventory Transfers with ERP Computer System
- Oversee min/max setup program for Service Fleet, adjusting individual truck stocking levels based on region or territory
- Perform restocking of new and existing service trucks with personal protection equipment (PPE), PTR Components (parts, labels) or competitor parts as determined by Service Management
- Assist or independently verify inventory accuracy of service trucks during annual physical inventory, prior to hiring of new technician.
- Travel domestically (ground or air) for multiple days and or day trips (as required)
- Have a set work schedule, but must be flexible to work a variety of hours to meet the needs of the service division (includes weekend)
- Be comfortable using Material Handling Equipment (Forklift, Hand Jacks, Scissor lift, etc.)
- Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency, plus 3 years related experience
- Must have a reliable transportation
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of ERP Systems (Decade Software, a plus)
- Excellent Communication: verbal, email, written Required Skills
- Material Handler - Inventory Control Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- Working knowledge of the fertilizer industry.
- Experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.