August 4, 2020
Help Desk Technician - 2nd Shift Position
About The Opportunity
- This is a Help Desk Technician position for the 2nd-Shift Position
- Standard Hours: Sunday - Thursday 4:30p - 1:30a. Training may occur on a different shift or modified shift, for up to two weeks.
- This manager prefers techs to have warehouse-related skills and has supported a warehouse environment before. His last offer for the Easton facility had warehouse experience.
- This assignment may offer the opportunity for a permanent position. Hours may differ for any permanent position.Holiday and project hours vary and can include increased and changed hours.This position provides support to users of information technology systems in use at Radial. Handles PC hardware/printer/RF gun/software builds and upgrades. Is responsible for day to day administrative functions of local computer systems including printers and RF guns as required. Also responsible for coordinating the escalation and resolution of problems with other Information Technology staff members. Will be expected to work holidays as determined by Operational needs. Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides direct support to Clients employees and clients (customers) on all technologies in use and supported by the IT department. Maintains friendly and helpful demeanor with customers at all times. Meets or exceeds departmental response time goals.• Uses system designated by departmental management to track user requests for assistance. Follows specified procedures on the use of said system. Monitors the Helpdesk Ticket queue and fulfills requests in a timely and courteous manor.• Coordinates with other IT staff members as appropriate for the resolution of problems. Proactively seeks assistance from other staff members as required to quickly resolve customer problems.• Observes company guidelines with regard to copying of software and advises departmental management when any illegal use of software is discovered.• Delivers, picks up, and/or ships equipment to repair vendors as required. Tracks such activities in accordance with departmental guidelines.• Notifies departmental management in writing when any equipment is relocated within the company, including serial numbers, original location of equipment and new location of equipment.• Enforce and comply with all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards• Promptly advises departmental management of any situation that will cause a substantial delay in the resolution of a customer problem.• Answers help desk calls live when possible.• Responds promptly to voice messages left in the help desk mailbox and confirms receipt to the customer with an estimate of resolution time where possible.• Configures supports and repairs all desktops, monitors, printers and RF scanner guns in the office and warehouse.• Manages and utilizes imaging server or software for desktop/laptop imaging.• Maintain an accurate inventory of IT equipment.• Notifies Sr. IT staff member of issues involving critical business systems that may cause business impacting outages.• Required to relocate computer equipment frequently.• Work with Systems Administrators to support DHCP, DNS, Mail, Operating systems and production application configurations.• RF Gun Support• Assist with Wireless Support issues• Provides support for local phone systems as necessary.• Familiar with quick PC build-out processes such as Ghost..• Available for on-call needs when applicable• Other task as requested by IT management
- Physical demands are considered to be that of an office/warehouse environment.
- Requires the ability to walk around the warehouse, prolonged sitting, ability to utilize a computer and interact with other associates in meetings and/or via phone, and lifting of technical equipment. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor\'s degree (BS) in Computer Science preferred.
- Two to five years related experience with desktops and servers preferred. Required Skills
- IT Technician/ IT - Helpdesk Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.