August 5, 2020
Business Analyst III
About The Opportunity
- The primary project is to redesign the Electronic Payment System used by PGE’s customers. The project requires gathering of business requirements; process flows, and assisting in the implementation across different product lines. The incumbent may also provide General BA support in the Customer space when time allows.
- The size of the team is 3-4 key players who will direct the work and 10-15 stakeholders actively participating.
- This position in WFH due to COVID but will need to pick up equipment from PGE. Local candidates strongly preferred
- Roles & Responsibilities
- This person will be responsible for documenting process flows for prioritizing and funding new projects within the Customer Service organization.
- This person must be skilled at working with groups of 10-15 stakeholders, capturing requirements in collaborative design sessions and turning the output from those sessions into documentation.
- Documentation includes graphic process flows using MS Visio, detailed role/step descriptions and PowerPoint slides explaining the new process for PGE management.
- Experience in back-office process design is required.
- New product development experience would be helpful. Ability to define and document the business requirements and functionality for a minimal viable product.
- Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Strong business analysis and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate independently with stakeholders to define the minimal viable product requirements.
- Creative problem solver. Required Skills:
- Conducting process design sessions to gather requirements.
- Documenting business process flows using MS Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills tracking project status and budgets.
- Ability to package of the project requirements at sufficient detail to allow agile scrum team to develop epics and stories for development.
- Experience required is 5-7 years in business analysis Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- Preferred job skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to define the minimal viable product requirements.
- Ability to prioritize assigned activities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excel formulas and SQL skills for use for data analysis for supporting project benefits and prioritizing.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.