August 7, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Entrance screener will screen all visitors and vendors entering the facility and will refer to the COVID-19 guidelines and direction of Infection Prevention,
- Risk and Incident Command Center to screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
- This position is involved in conducting temperature reading and pandemic questionnaire for acceptance into clinical environment. Position will be based at designated entrances to the Facilities.
- Working timings 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Use a touch less thermometer to obtain a temperature reading of all individuals entering the facility. Proficient in operating thermometer and trouble shooting error codes and other thermometer problems.
- Follow the CDC COVID-19 guidelines to determine if an individual is clear to enter the facility. Explains to individuals visiting the facility the need for screening;prevents visitors from entry into the facility if screening criteria is not met.
- Comfort level with managing resistance to visitor guidelines, if required.
- Ensure individuals maintain appropriate social distancing of 6 feet as recommended by the CDC during temperature screening process.
- Screening employees are provided Personal Protective Equipment such as medical masks.Must use PPE correctly.
- Carries out interventions safely and in compliance with screening guidelines to facilitate achievement of expected outcomes such as safe hospital entry.
- Carries out delegated patient care activities appropriate for a screener and communicates with other members of the healthcare team.
- Assists with patient/visitor way finding within the facility.
- Delivery of materials to specific departments.
- Contacts units/departments to obtain visitor clearance when needed.
- Actively participates and demonstrates effective Customer/Guest Relations.
- HIPAA: Maintains confidentiality of all personnel and patient matters.
- Complies with the hospital’s Corporate Compliance Program including, but not limited to,the Ethical Code of Conduct, laws and regulations, and hospital policies and procedures.
- High School graduate or GED
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Requires knowledge of hospital layout and locations
- Experience: One year hospital experience preferred
- Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications: None Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.