August 7, 2020
AP Specialist II
About The Opportunity
- Collects purchase orders, matches them with invoices, obtains proper approval and pays invoices in a timely manner. May deal with vendors to resolve problems. Maintains checking account. Prepares monthly general ledger entries. Gathers all charges for patients and posts them to their accounts.
- Posts cash receipts to patient accounts or general ledger accounts and balances accounts daily. May accumulate statistics for monthly board report, medical staff report and year-end Medicare cost report. Runs weekly and monthly billing program via computer.
- Mon-Fri 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- This position processes and maintains all aspects of the accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoice/purchase order through the full payment cycle for the Corporate Office.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Requires frequent interactions with both vendors and CHRISTUS Health Associates.
- High school diploma or equivalent (prefer some college)
- Thorough knowledge accounting principles
- Thorough knowledge of full cycle accounts payable required
- Strong software skills ( MS Excel & Word) EDI Processing (a plus)
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills Experience:
- Minimum five years of experience in accounts payable
- Thorough understanding of debits, credits, & general ledger
- Thorough experience and knowledge of the annual 1099 process
- Excellent organizational skills for file maintenance -- both paper and electronic Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.