Pompano Beach, Florida
August 11, 2020
About The Opportunity
The administrative assistant is responsible for clerical support to the program director and other staff members which includes telephone reception, office management, and data entry while maintaining compliance with agency policies and procedures and established state/federal standards and requirements.via Type a message
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate and submit requisitions for recurring monthly expenses in accordance to agency deadlines.
- Create purchase orders as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of office and program supplies.
- Assist with budget tracking as assigned by program director.
- Assist with recruitment of eligible families for program services and state benefits applications.
- Submit state benefit applications and supporting documents through YourTexas
- Benefits website.Complete all required documentation for intake and state benefit application prior to completion of shift.
- Maintain list of applications’ current status and update ETO database.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Degree Or GED.
- Must have SAP Experience. Required Skills
- Clerical Admin Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.