Lithia Springs, Georgia
August 12, 2020
Shipping Clerk II (Experienced Pickers)
About The Opportunity
- This position is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
- It is a Weekend shift: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm Sat/Sun
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Picking product from MOD locations while meeting daily KPIs of 45 lines per hour a minimum of 400 picks daily.
- Candidates will alternate work zones and must be comfortable walking between 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor MOD area.
- SCII’s are not stationed positions.
- SCII’s must be flexible to work in all areas of the distribution center, no exceptions.
- Client is a clean smoke-free work facility.
- Social distancing is practiced on a daily basis. Workers are asked to use their best judgment in adhering to all safety guidelines
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records. Reads customer order, work order,shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such assize, type, style, color, or product code. Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information Opens boxes, creates, and other containers. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Uses computer to enter records or prepare shipping labels. Prepares parcels for shipping Maintains inventory records Other duties may be assigned. Client provides an Equal Opportunity for -Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
- Minimum Qualifications
- Previous picking experience in a production based distribution center work environment
- Good computer skills – (clerks navigate computers, toggle between systems, use RF scanner, gladiators)
- Previous experience with RF scanner, gladiators etc.
- Some freight experience is helpful
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one (1) to (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Commitment:
- Candidates should be able to work up to 12 hours shifts
- No time missed the first 30 days on assignment
- Pre-planned time off should be discussed with the recruiter in advance
- Ability to maintain acceptable attendance while on assignment Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.