August 14, 2020
About The Opportunity
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance tasks of optical equipment and grounds
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for preventative and routine maintenance of optical manufacturing equipment including; inspecting belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment.
- Performs minor and major repair of equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers).
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Responsible for performing routing cleaning of floor drains in lab production area.
- Communicate with Supervisor regarding issues or problems.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and comfortable work environment by providing building upkeep and service.
- Follows established safety programs and policies to maintain an accident free workplace.
- Determines the best repair method and selects the proper tools and materials for a particular task and insures that the proper parts and supplies are available prior to starting a job.
- Operate production equipment to check work and make adjustments.
- Responsible for maintaining supply inventory.
- High School Diploma Experience
- 2-3 years maintenance experience preferably in an Optical Manufacturing Setting Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with a variety of people. Must be familiar with CNC type equipment (Surface and Finish equipment and Schneider Generator).
- Knowledge of chemical safety and disposal
- Must be familiar with safety and regulatory compliance.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Must have a valid WA Drivers License PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach with hands. The employee is frequently required to use hands to manipulate, handle, and grasp. The employee must able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Required Skills
- Maintenance technican Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.