Moreno Valley, California
August 17, 2020
Shipping Clerk II
About The Opportunity
- This position is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, andproducts within establishments by performing the following duties.
- Shift times: Need to be flexible to start anywhere from 5:00AM-10:00AM, able to work 10-12 hour days including Saturday’s.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Reads customer order, work order,shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such assize, type, style, color, or product code. Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information Opens boxes, creates, and other containers. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Uses computer to enter records or prepare shipping labels. Prepares parcels for shipping Maintains inventory records Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one (1) to (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will need to have forklift driver experience.
- Candidates will need to be able to interview via Zoom/Video, those unable to interview via video conference will not be interviewed.
- Please note that this position will start off picking, then move up to Shipping. Warehouse picking refers to the process where individual items are picked from a fulfillment facility to satisfy customers\' orders by using a picking list to find of the proper quantities of each product from its respective location in the warehouse.
- Overtime is mandatory in general.
- The responsibilities may include: housekeeping, lifting boxes up to 50 lbs for up to 8-10 hours at a time, and various other tasks to be assigned. There is no picking or choosing of tasks, and all team members must be able to work collaboratively with team members – this is a basic expectation. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.