August 18, 2020
AP Specialist II
About The Opportunity
- This position processes and maintains all aspects of the accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoice/purchase order through the full payment cycle for the Corporate Office. Must have the ability to multi-task. Requires frequent interactions with both vendors and Client Health Associates.
- Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
- Roles & Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent (prefer some college).
- Thorough knowledge accounting principles.
- Thorough knowledge of full cycle accounts payable required.
- Strong software skills ( MS Excel & Word), EDI Processing (a plus), Team Player, Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum five years of experience in accounts payable.
- Thorough understanding of debits, credits, & general ledger.
- Thorough experience and knowledge of the annual 1099 process.
- Excellent organizational skills for file maintenance -- both paper and electronic.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Associates Degree & above preferred
- High volume of processing 3 Way Match of Invoices experience REQUIRED – PO and Non PO – within a large ERP system
- Heavy research and reconciliation of vendor accounts via Excel Pivot tables and V-Lookups (Excel Intermediate)
- Critical thinking skills – to resolve discrepancies on the Christus side and the Vendor side
- Understanding of P2P process and what internal team to contact dependent upon open issue needing resolution
- Strong Month End reconciliation and balancing – critical thinking to know where to look for the out of balance
- Clear Understanding of Debit & Credit Memos
- do not need : data entry of AP invoices into a computerized system. 99% of the resumes have just this skill set.
- do not need: candidates who work for several employers for a short period of time Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.