August 19, 2020
Sr On-Site Service Specialist
About The Opportunity
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document imaging equipment and related software. Also operates High volume mail management systems. Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
- Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor, or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
- Contract to Hire assignment for 40 hours.
- Work Schedule - 4:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work. Operating high volume document imaging systems. Operating document image handling software. Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files. Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols. Accessing document management systems via established protocols.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required. Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer. May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests. Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site. Maintains daily meter and service logs. May travel between customer’s buildings. Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests. Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials. Performs duties related to the receiving of materials. May perform meeting room and conference room set ups. May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities. May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned. May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed. May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted. Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC. Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Job details from Manager -
- The contingent worker will be printing letters.
- No checks will be printed.
- Standard 8.5 x 11 paper.
- This responsibility takes 3-4 hours.
- After this is completed, the contingent worker will assist the Mail Center operation by going to the Post Office, Sorting Mail, Delivery of Mail to the two floors & handling the In/Out Package Delivery & Outgoing Package Processing.
- The Post Office is one block away, and so no extensive walking.
- No extensive lifting or walking.
- The cases of paper are 50 pounds, but this is the heaviest they will need to lift.
- We have non-fatigue mats for the time standing.
- No extensive-standing.
- No driving is required.
- Parking is FREE.
- Covid - Facemasks, Disinfectant Wipes, Nitrile Gloves are all being used in Lawrenceville. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.