August 19, 2020
Human Resources Recruiter I
About The Opportunity
- Looking for someone who can help with ICU, ED and OR RN recruitment, so ideally someone strong with experience who is local in the area.
- Mon-Fri 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Roles & Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for performing full life cycle Recruiting and specializes in filling roles within the healthcare industry. Utilizes labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team, executive leadership and other internal stakeholders. Builds networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, trade groups, etc. to identify active and passive candidates for various positions.
- Leverages industry and company knowledge to aggressively recruit high caliber,well-qualified applicants from a variety of sources, including cold calling,sourcing on applicant tracking system, sourcing on LinkedIn, Social Media, and various Job Boards, and other networking opportunities. Maintains a wide ongoing network of contacts and prospects. Drives and manages the total recruiting strategy for both leadership and candidates. Conducts in-depth telephone assessment of applicants through comprehensive interviewing and work history review.
- Establish and maintain constant communication with various levels of executives and hiring managers of healthcare facilities and operations. Strong salary negotiation, compensation and job market expertise,candidate relocation experience, and strong closing skills are imperative. Effectively and consistently produces a pipeline of qualified candidates and builds a robust network of top talent with a focus on Nursing or other disciplines. Utilizes a variety of proactive sourcing techniques including but not limited to: identifying and connecting with passive talent through direct calls, networking and building partnerships with schools, communities,and diversity organizations/associations, conducting presentations and speaking engagements, utilizing complex internet searches and social recruiting methods,mining internal Applicant Tracking System, attending external job fairs,arranging and leading hospital hiring events.
- Acts as an employer brand ambassador and helps to drive candidate interest in career opportunities.Demonstrates the ability to sell client by understanding and utilizing candidates\' varied interests to tailor marketing messages to be as compelling and persuasive as possible. Helps team to generate and deliver content that promotes and supports client\'s employment brand. Develops and executes innovative sourcing strategies and campaigns aimed at generating quality candidates to meet the overall recruiting goals while always maintaining an emphasis on creating a diverse pool of talent.
- Proactively conducts market research in an effort to develop knowledge of current external industry/market/competitor trends and concurrently develops internal knowledge of the business. Builds & executes sourcing strategies and campaigns, and regularly communicates this information to leadership. Takes a thoughtful,customer-focused approach to candidate requests and inquiries. Delivers a positive candidate experience through continuous communication, follow-up, and engagement throughout the selection process. Creates a culture of innovation by taking the initiative to look for and suggest ways to continuously improve the recruiting process and drive toward higher efficiency and quality.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in high volume recruiting preferred; healthcare recruitment experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communicator who will effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to candidates, and Hiring Managers.
- Ability to manage a full desk and requisition load.
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Impeccable customer relations skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information License/Certification.
- HR Certification a plus Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.