August 21, 2020
About The Opportunity
- Within guidelines established by the hospital and Purchasing department, performs activities related to the procurement of products through the Pathways MMI System, and utilizes contracts and the bid process. Establish relationships with vendors for new product introduction, back order issues, and price changes.
- Utilization of contracts and price agreements for products, services and equipment, through ROI. Product comparison to determine best product,best price, and cost savings analysis report once savings have been identified.
- Weekly working of invoice discrepancies, through the invoice module of Pathways, to aid in reconciliation of invoice issues so that payment can be made to vendor within the NET 30 time frame.
- This is a contract position
- Shift Start: 8:00 AM Shift End: 5:00 PM
- Hours Guaranteed: 40
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Within guidelines established by the hospital and Purchasing department, performs activities related to the procurement of products through the Pathways MMI System. Researches and communicates product information and pricing with department customers. Establishes relationships with vendors for new product introduction, back order issues, and price changes.
- Utilization of contracts and price agreements for products, services and equipment, with vendor’s best. Interviews sales reps for new products, back order issues and price changes. Researches, identifies and implements cost savings through product comparison, contract utilization, and invoice reconciliation, to reach dollar goal set by Supervisor and/or Director annually.
- Looking at invoice discrepancies on a weekly basis to resolve those pricing, receiving,and quantity issues, utilizing the Pathways invoice matching module, so that payment can be mad to the vendor within the NET 30 time frame.
- Working the Open Order Report, at least once a month, to resolve those receiving issues where product has not arrived. This is part of our customer service effort to satisfy our end-user departments, and to help with the reconciliation of invoicing issues.
- Completes special assigned projects as directed by supervisor within the specified time frame, including taking part in the yearly Performance Improvement projects.
- DailyDuties- Add, inactivate and modify users for HSS and Open Markets. Maintain cost centers and approval levels inHSS, Maintain Item Manager with price changes, catalog numbers changes, and vendorchanges. Vendor Management. Maintain contracts (uploads), and User Templates (added 156 new templates). Monitor Fax Server for confirmations. Problem solve HSS, McKesson,Optime, CIMS, and Invoice Works. Train new users. Work with Jacksonville and Sulphur Springs to reduce inventory and standardization (suffering).
- Weekly Duties- Cardinal DSO-We now have to work DSO for Sulphur Springs(suffering). Cardinal CPA-We now have to work CPA for Sulphur Springs.
- Monthly Reports- PO Detail-Bryan Pannagl, 2 Year Surgery Spend (new), CIMS Missed Scan Report, Optime Validations (new), Opti freight Monthly Freight Spend.
- OPT Time Support- Optime Inventories that have to be maintained individually with patient charge information to interface with Optime. Main OR, LPOHH Surgery,South Tyler, Jacksonville, Tyler Square, Winnsboro, Labor & Delivery,Sulphur Springs OR, Sulphur Springs L&D.
- Minimum Qualifications
- H.S. Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Business
- At least One year in Healthcare Purchasing Department
- Computer Skills
- Must have computer skills.
- Must have hands-on skills in Word and Excel.
- Must have the capability to learn and grasp new software programs.
- Computer data entry skills.
- Experience with Access.
- Other Skills &Competencies
- Good organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Be able to work at a fast pace Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.