August 21, 2020
On-Site Services Specialist
About The Opportunity
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operate high volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
- This is a contract opportunity and working hours is 40.
- Work hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Working days Monday to Friday.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Operate MS Office and Email systems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- The candidate will be supporting a two-person mail center: processing mail, sorting, and completing mail runs through the building.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand long periods of time.
- COVID - Must wear masks at all times, social distancing is practice.
- Every morning candidates must complete a self-assessment form. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.