Maryland Heights, Missouri
August 21, 2020
On-Site Services Specialist
About The Opportunity
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operate high volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
- This is a contract opportunity and working hours is 40.
- Work hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Working days Monday to Friday.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Operate high volume scanners.
- Operate image handling software.
- Operate MS Office and Email systems.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer’s buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- The candidates are going to be supporting the mail center, copy center, and reception desk. Mail Center operations: Inserter - Run the inserter machine, stuffing envelopes, putting packets together, and mail out. Postal meter, handing packages at the window.
- Reception / Will cover lunch and breaks: answering the phone, providing badges.
- Copy Center operation printing jobs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and walk/stand long periods of time.
- COVID - Mask is required at all times, daily disinfection, social distancing practiced. Typically Required: -
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require a valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES -
- Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines and other office equipment
- Good customer service skills
- Good organization skills WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS -
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information. Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs.
- Walking between buildings may be necessary.
- Moderate dexte Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
- May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc.
- This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration. Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.