August 24, 2020
About The Opportunity
PaaS foundation team provides a reliable, safe and supportable path for use of PaaS services provided by public cloud providers. As an engineer for application platform PaaS services, you will manage portfolio of PaaS offerings related to orchestration systems, Service mesh, API gateways, telemetry systems, databases, messaging, streaming and analytics etc. You will participate in evaluation, adoption, support and product roadmap for the successful use of PaaS services in your portfolio.
- Minimum Qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent, with 5 or more years in software engineering, design and architecture
- Experience in cloud technologies and cloud native designs
- Full stack cloud software development experience
- Experience with public cloud providers such as Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience in cloud provisioning software like Terraform
- Strong communication skills with experience in working with internal as well as external stakeholders Required Skills
- Azure - Java Work Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.