portland , Oregon
August 25, 2020
IT Service Desk Specialist
About The Opportunity
- Local candidates only. This is a WFH position and client will provide equipment
- This is NOT a IT Service Desk position.
- 40 Hours per Week
- Roles & Responsibilities
- The selected candidates will work with the Technology Operations Team members in providing the Tier 1 maintenance support for Windows Servers, Linux servers, Database servers (Patching).
- The candidates need to be flexible to work off-hours and weekend ends when needed. Any off hours work would be offset by working less hours during the week (no OT is budgeted for this position)
- Create normal change tickets for the maintenance activities for the above-mentioned operating systems and seek the TRB (Technical Review Board) approval.
- Create monthly patch plans and execute them.
- Engage Tier 2/3 engineers when running into any issues and work with them to fix the issue.
- This role is not associated with a project.
- The size of the team this resource will be working is 7.
- Minimum Qualifications
- # of Years of Experience: 1-3 years. Recent college graduates with required skills are fine to be submitted Required Skills:
- Windows Knowledge, Windows server patching
- Linux knowledge, Linux patchingPreferred Experience:
- Oracle/SQL Database knowledge, Database patchingWilling to learn and support the maintenance activities for other areas like storage/network/data center operations.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.